For Sale by Public Auction
Auction Location: The Conrad Hotel, Earlsfort Terrace
Auction Date & Time: Tuesday, 12 May at 3:00 PM
Overall Floor Area: 220 Sq. Metres (2,368 Sq. Feet)
Beyond the façade lies generous accommodation which extends to approximately c. 2,370sq.ft with features such as ceiling coving, panel doors, sash windows with restored shutters and period fireplaces.
On crossing the threshold of this beautiful and well-presented home, you will see the present owners have adapted the layout to suit their own needs as a spacious five bedroom home with a stunning double-drawing room spanning the full length of the hall floor.
To the front, there is a neat railed garden and to the rear, a private and secluded town garden. There are attractive paving and flower beds providing a wealth of colour throughout the seasons.
• In close proximity to a host of amenities, schools, and good public transport networks.
• Extremely quiet cul-de-sac close to the city centre
• All sash windows are in full working order
• Period Features lovingly maintained by same family for 45 years
• Located on the borders of Ranelagh, Ballsbridge & Donnybrook Villages
Gas Fired Central Heating