For Sale by Public Auction
Auction Location: The Conrad Hotel, Earlsfort Terrace
Auction Date & Time: Tuesday, 12 May at 3:00 PM
Overall Floor Area: 330 Sq. Metres (3,552 Sq. Feet)
The property comprises a semi-detached 2 story over basement house, having a gross internal floor area of c. 330sqm (3,550sq.ft), on spacious rectangular site of 0.35 ha (0.865 acres).
A stone built mews/garage to the front forms a courtyard with the main house.
There are many original features including fireplaces, cornices, panel door and window shutters. A feature is a wrought iron, south facing balcony overlooking the gardens.
The house has been maintained, but has not been upgraded and needs comprehensive modernisation.
• Impressive Period House Extending to 330m2 on almost an acre.
• Potential for development of townhouse complex subject to grant of planning permission.
• The area is extremely well served with restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops in nearby Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire.
• The DART Stations at Blackrock, Salthill and Seapoint allow regular and easy access to the City Centre.
• This property is in a prime, much sought after, residential area fronting Monkstown Road and a short walk to Monkstown Village
Gas Fired Central Heating