Unit 7C Nutgrove Business Park is a two storey, end of terrace unit fully fitted créche trading as Cosy Tots Ltd. The ground floor is divided into a children’s day room, dormitory, office and storage area and on the first floor there is a toddler’s room, kitchen and circulation space.
The Business Park was developed c. 2001 and comprises a total of c. 160,000sq.ft of mainly office accommodation, thereby generating demand for convenient créche facilities.
The property is located off Nutgrove Avenue, a busy thoroughfare connecting Churchtown with Rathfarnham. The unit is within the Nutgrove Office Park and adjoins Nutgrove Shopping Centre and is close to Nutgrove Retail Park. Occupiers in the immediate area include Lidl, Pet World, Homebase, Harvey Norman and Harry Corry.
The Shopping Centre is a focal point for the high density surrounding areas of Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Willbrook.
The property is within easy reach of Junction 13 on the M50 Motorway.
– Two storey, end of terrace unit (222sq.m.) fully fitted as a créche
– Continuously operated as a créche for 16 years
– Prime investment property within the established Nutgrove Office Park
– Located in the high density residential area of Nutgrove and close to Churchtown, Rathfarnham and Dundrum
– Nearby occupiers include Lidl, Homestore and Petworld and property is adjacent to Nutgrove Shopping Centre
Let to Cost Tots & Co. Ltd on an FRI Lease for a term of 20 years from 16th August 2002 (5 year reviews).
Break option in favour of the tenant in August 2019
Cosy Tots & Co. Ltd.
€40,000.00 per annum, plus rates (2016 = €5,467.00) and service charge (paid by tenant).
999 years from 2002