St Ann’s is a superb, one bedroom, spacious first floor apartment in this popular and mature residential development. It is located close to the junction of Ailesbury and Anglesea Roads and adjacent to Donnybrook Church. Among the many local amenities are Herbert Park, RDS, UCD, and Ballsbridge Village.
The area is well served with bus and DART transport links and is in close proximity to Dublin City Centre.
Although in need of upgrading the property which extends to 78 sq.m (840 sq.ft) offers very generous accommodation throughout. It has the benefit of a bright sunny southerly aspect and spacious balcony overlooking communal gardens. There is ample car parking together with visitors parking.
-Entrance Hall 2.14m x 3.53m
-Toilet 1.79m x 2.09m
-Kitchen 4.77m x 2.11m
-Living Room 5.79m x 4.27m
-Balcony 1.00m x 4.28m
-Bedroom 6.23m x 4.28m
-En-Suite 1.79m x 2.08m
-Total 78 sq.m (840 sq.ft)
- Separate Toilet and Ensuite
- Located close to the junction of Ailesbury and Anglesea Roads and adjacent to Donnybrook Church
- Centralised heating system
- Balcony looking out over well maintained communal garden/lawn
- Bright Sunny Aspect
- Extremely Spacious Apartment
- Highly Sought after Private Development
BER: C1 BER No.110740230 Energy Performance Indicator:152.58 kWh/m²/yr