Available for owner occupiers or as an investment.
Rental potential of approx €35,000 or a 7.3% yield including cost of acquisitions of 9.96%
- Self-contained modern office suite
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed office lighting
- Two secure underground car parking spaces
The premises is located on the fourth floor and is positioned close to the main elevators.
The Capel Building is a modern purpose-built office building located just off Capel Street, Dublin 7. The building benefits from a generous reception area with a light filled atrium. 4 passenger lifts serve all floors. There are shared shower facilities and toilets in the building and also an on-site coffee shop/sandwich bar on the ground floor.
Accommodation (NIA) Suite 405 extends to approx. 86 sq. m. (930 sq. ft.).
The Capel Building, located on the corner with Mary’s Abbey and Capel Street, is conveniently located close to LUAS and bus stops and is also within walking distance to many City Centre amenities such as Shops, Restaurants, The Four Courts, Dublin Castle, Civic Offices, the greater Smithfield area as well as the IFSC, Houston Station and Connolly train station.
– Raised access floors with power and data ports
– High speed internet Cat 5 cabling
– Suspended ceilings
– Air conditioning
– Natural light from large windows.
The Capel Building features the following services:
– Full-time Reception.
– 24-hour CCTV and access
– Additional conference rooms facilities upon request.
– On-site post room/DX/Franking machine
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Coffee shop
– Secure underground parking with parking attendant
*Note: These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease, and that all negotiations take place through Norths Property. Whilst every care is taken in the complying of the aforementioned information, the information is not guaranteed, and enquirers must therefore satisfy themselves regarding all particulars including measurements.
BER No: 800376782
Energy Performance Indicator: 588.02 kWh/m2/yr